MidMo Ballers Ch. 03

Author's note: This story is built on situations and characters developed in previous chapters.

I woke up slowly, the feeling of my wife in my arms comforting as we spooned together on the bed. I could feel the head of my already hard dick being teased where it stuck between her legs, the heat and wetness of her pussy erotic as she lay on her side, one leg cocked back towards and over mine so that her legs were slightly spread. It was still dark in the room with the only light coming from under the bathroom door illuminating anything in the room. I could hear the shower running and my sleepy brain slowly started to question my situation. "Lacy?" I whispered quietly into the ear of the woman I was holding, suddenly realizing that it might not, in fact, be my wife.

"Uh uh. Trudy," she whispered back, twisting her head far enough to give me a gentle kiss. "Lacy is in the shower. She said she'd stay in there until you joined her so you could finish any way you wanted, but she said not to take too long."

"I don't get it," I whispered after she kissed me again.

"You don't remember last night?"

"Uh. Yeah I do." I half lied, trying to get my brain to make sense of the jumble of images it was telling me was last night. My wife, Shelly and Trudy, all naked, having sex with me.

"Shelly said it'd be good for us to spend the night together. Lacy thought a morning quickie would be a nice way to say thank you to me," she said, her fingers still stroking my cockhead, though slightly harder now, as if she were trying to press it between her lips. "With Lacy in the shower, you can go all the way."

It started to make more sense now. Shelly had 'analyzed' our preferences and pronounced that Lacy didn't mind me having sex with other women as long as she wasn't watching me cum inside them. And I was fine with her flashing other guys as long as she wasn't going and having sex with strangers. Or something to that effect. I wasn't sure last night how accurate it was, but in the dark of the morning with a sexy younger woman in my arms practically begging to get fucked, who was I to argue?

I rocked my body back slightly from her, sliding my cock back a few inches. I felt her fingers press me up into the entrance to her vagina and then rolled back forward, feeling my cock slide slowly into her already wet depths. "Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I sunk into her, her hand pulling on my hip to work me deeper into her. She slid her leg off of mine and bent them farther. She pushed her ass at me, forcing me deeper into her pussy as she found my hand on her hip and pulled it back to her chest. I squeezed her firm breast as I started to rock my hips, forcing my cock in and out of her several inches. "God she is so lucky to wake up to this every morning," Trudy moaned as I stroked in and out of her, my body slapping lightly against her ass and thighs. "Can you go deeper?" she asked in a half moan.

"Sure," I answered, pulling my hand from her chest. I pressed on her shoulder, rolling her onto her stomach, her legs straightening out as she pulled off my dick. I rolled over on top of her and then pulled my legs partly up under me, one on each side of her legs. I arched my back to push my dick down toward her thighs and then pushed forward, forcing my cock to slide between her soft thighs.

"Ohhhh yeah," she moaned as my cock nestled into her entrance again and then sunk slowly into her incredibly tight pussy. Myself up over her back and started to thrust my hips towards her, driving my cock forcefully into her. She moaned in pleasure and tried to lift her ass up towards me as I plunged into her over and over, my body slapping loudly against her bare ass. I heard the shower turn off as Lacy finished washing, but continued thrusting into Trudy, far too close to climax to stop now. In and out I stroked, Trudy's moans growing in intensity as her climax started to approach its peak. "FUCK!" she gasped as her body jerked under me. I felt her pussy contract around me, squeezing my fat shaft so tightly that it almost stopped my strokes. The change in sensation was all that it took, and my body jerked, jamming my cock even deeper into her. I felt a huge surge of cum lance into her depths as she lay trembling and shuddering below me. My body jerked and bucked, pumping more into her before I finally gained control of it again. I lowered myself down on her back, allowing my slowly softening dick to remain inside her as long as possible.

"Can I ask a personal question?" I whispered.

She giggled softly. "Like this isn't personal enough?"

"Touché. The question is why? Why did you agree to do this last night?"

She twisted her body part way around to look back at me. "You're kidding, right? I mean no guy is that clueless, are they?"

"Huh? What'd you mean?"

She wiggled around to roll over under me, my cock pulling from her pussy, but laying against it again as she lay on her back under me. She wrapped both arms around my neck and pulled me down against her again. "You mean all those times our bodies bumped together, and you had a hard-on, were really accidents? Those times I got a glimpse of you getting out of the shower or even that time you grabbed my tit when we fell in the stream, those were really accidents?"

"Yeah. They were," I answered, still not understanding.

She laughed softly. "Oh god. I just thought... Well... You know."

"No. I don't."

She whispered softly, "I thought you wanted me as much as I wanted you. But I wasn't going to mess up my best friend's marriage. I mean hell, all I've heard about for the last six years is how wonderful, how thoughtful, how caring and kind and oh fuck how sexy you are to her. To her you're a knight in shining armor and when you take the armor off, you know exactly how to use your lance to give her immense pleasure." She said, looking up at me in the near darkness, "How could any woman say no to a chance to taste that?"

"I. Um. I didn't..."

"You really didn't know I had the hots for you? Hell, you could have had me any time in the last six years. All you'd have had to do is knock on my door and say Lacy said to come fuck you. Hell yes I was going to say yes when it came up last night."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh. Fuck, every time I'm over here I go home with a wet pussy."

"I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"I guess I should have expected that. You wouldn't be her knight in shining armor if were looking elsewhere, would you?"

"Probably not."

"Well. She and I are going to have to have a talk. Like Lay's chips. You can't have just one. No way you can lay me like you did last night and this morning and not expect me to come back for more."

"Uh. Okay. I'm not averse to the idea, but it's still in her court for that."

"Trust me. I'll be talking to her about it. But right now, I gotta get home and get ready for work and you have a wife to go kiss."

"Yeah. Probably right," I agreed, lifting off of her. I climbed from the bed, held out a hand to her and let her wrap her arms around my neck to give me a short soft kiss before walking out of the bedroom, still completely naked. I walked to the bathroom and stepped inside, having to cover my eyes against the bright light. My wife was standing in front of the partial fogged up mirror, putting on makeup, the only thing she was wearing.

"So? You two get done?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"She enjoy it?"

"I'd say so."

"You enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Not bad at all."

"Good. I'd hate to think you'd give my best friend anything but the best," she said as she turned around to look at me. "I take it you wouldn't mind seeing her like that again?"

"Uh. No. I wouldn't mind. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't either."

She stepped towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself against me. She gently kissed my lips for long seconds before pulling her mouth away from mine. "I know she wouldn't. She's been wanting into your pants for a couple years at least."

"I had no idea."

"You weren't supposed to," she said with a grin. "Now. Notice anything different?"

"Anything different?" I asked in curiosity.

"Uh huh. Anything different about me?" she asked, stepping back from me. She stepped back until her butt was against the vanity counter. She lifted herself up onto the counter, her eyes watching mine as she leaned back until her shoulders touched the wall. She lifted her knees slowly and spread her legs.

"OH shit," I said in surprise at the sight of her completely shaved mound and pussy. "You shaved!"

"I did. You're gonna need to change your razor blades and you're gonna need to come over here and lick my pussy, because I'm fucking horny as hell now." I stepped towards her and then knelt down. I gently stroked her pussy and bare mound in appreciation, working my fingers up and around her round lips, letting my fingers tease the flowery inner labia that protruded between her now smooth outer lips. "You approve?"

"Fuck yes," I agreed, leaning my face towards her and slowly licking up her wet slit. I looked up at her face as I teased her lips, tasting her juices and bringing a soft sigh to her lips. She looked at me with lust in her eyes, her face practically begging me to give her the kind of pleasure she knows I can. I looped an arm around each leg, using my fingers to spread her lips, exposing not only her pink depths but also her sensitive clit. I licked up her slit one time, very slowly and then flicked the tip of my tongue across her clit.

"Ohhhh shit," she groaned, closing her eyes. "You know exactly where to push my buttons, don't you?"

"I try," I answered as I moved one arm so I could bring my fingers to her pussy. I licked and flicked my tongue across her clit while I slipped two fingers into her depths. I curled my fingers up, finding that sensitive spot on the top of her tunnel, just behind her pubic bone. She loved to have it stroked, but no matter how I've tried, I just couldn't quite get my cock to hit it. My fingers, on the other hand, hit it quite effectively. In moments, her hips were rocking in time with my stroking fingers, moans coming from her lips as she spread her legs even farther for me.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" she cried in little gasps, over and over, as I worked her clit and her depths. "SHHHHHIIIIIIITTTTT!" she cried suddenly, a gush of her juices pushing out around my fingers. She didn't do this often, but when she did, I knew that I'd given her a particularly intense orgasm. I pulled my face from her pussy and my fingers from her vagina, sliding my fingers to her clit and rapidly stroking them side to side. "AHHHHHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK!" she squealed as she squirted a huge spray of juices onto my face and upper chest. She looked down at me, panting as her body spasmed again, giving me a third shower of her cum.

"Jesus," she groaned as I pulled my hand from her and stood up, letting her legs lower back down. I helped her off the counter and started to pull her towards me. "Uh uh stud. I already had my shower. You need to go clean up now," she said as she put one hand on my chest and gently pushed me back. She pushed me all the way into the shower and then backed up while I turned and started the water. "I'm gonna get dressed. You can kiss me when you're clean and dry." With that she turned and walked out of the bathroom, leaving me to get showered and shaved.

By the time I was out of the shower, my wife was down the hall in the kitchen, presumably working on lunches and breakfast. I dressed in my usual work attire, slacks, button down dress shirt and tie. I stopped short as I walked into the kitchen surprised at my wife's clothing choice for the day. She wore cream colored high heels, cream colored stockings and a sleeveless dress I hadn't seen her put on in at least two years. The dress itself was extremely attractive, at least to me. The moderately heavy cream colored dress came down nearly to her knees, and had a significant V in the front that showed a significant but tasteful amount of cleavage. The sleeveless top had two narrow shoulder straps that looped up from the mid chest top, up over her shoulders and part way down her shoulder blades. Almost as soon as the material started down her back, it split off into a wide array of even narrower, maybe quarter of an inch wide, strips. Each strip crisscrossed over other identical strips, weaving a very loose, see-through, mesh that eventually connected with the skirt portion of the dress only a few inches above the curve of her butt. One of the things I always liked about the dress was that the only type of bra that you could wear with it, without it being obvious, were those silly little paste on things that my wife hated. Consequently, she wore the dress without a bra. Oh, did I forget to mention that the closure of the dress was a single zipper that ran right up the front, from the bottom hem to the bottom of the V. I enjoyed the hell out of pulling that zipper because it separated the entire dress down the front, leaving her easily disrobed and her chest completely exposed to my eyes and hands. I used to love it when she wore it because I knew that she wore it expressly for me, and that meant that the nights activities would be pleasant. She unfortunately stopped wearing it because the zipper had developed the unfortunate habit of separating, one time popping apart all the way down to her crotch. Fortunately we were still in the car in the restaurant parking lot at the time and by unzipping it all the way I was able to get it back together and re-zipped. But that was the last time I remember her wearing the dress. To see her in it now was a surprise.

"Wow! You look spectacular!"

"Thank you!" she said sweetly.

"I used to love that dress."

"I know." She grinned.

"Didn't you stop wearing it because the zipper was broken?"

"I did," she answered as she poured the coffee from the carafe into two cups on the table.

"So it's fixed?" I asked, feeling like I was trying to drag some mystery out of her.

She turned to face me and smiled. "Nope."

I waited for her to continue and she waited for me to "get it". "You're planning on having it come apart?"

"Bingo!" she said with a grin before stepping over to the toaster to get the toast that had just popped up.

"So. Sounds like David is going to get that eyeful you were trying to plan?"

She walked past me smiling and set the toast down before turning back. She reached up to the top of the dress and undid a little safety pin. "You see, this little pin? It keeps the zipper pull from sliding up beyond the broken part."

"Uh huh," I said nodding, waiting for her to continue.

"If I take it off, and pull the little pull up just a little farther..." I watched as she put her hands on her hips and then pushed her chest out slightly. With a nearly silent pop, the zipper split apart. She unobtrusively pulled the material on her hips ever so slightly and the splitting zipper extended its split nearly all the way to the hem of the dress, leaving a wide gap up her front completely exposed, including both her tits and her freshly shaved pussy.

"Holy shit," I said, staring at her. "You really plan on flashing him all that?"

She moved her hands up to the top and pulled the zipper pull down, causing the dress to spread even more. She tugged the zipper all the way apart and then bent over to work the zipper back into the pull, her big soft tits hanging completely out of the dress, swinging slightly with each move of her body. She finally got the zipper started and straightened up, pulling the zipper all the way back up, finally covering her naked front. "Actually. I'm not sure I'm quite brave enough to do that in front of him. Besides, it has to look like an accident."

"Yeah. You don't wanna get fired."

"No. I don't. But if I take the clip off and pull the tab up, it'll stay put just fine, until it doesn't. And while I can force it to do it, it WILL do it on its own at some point. I just won't know when, or how far it'll go. But then I have to undo the whole thing to get it fixed, which if I play my cards right, I'll need help with because I'll be trying to hold my dress together with my hands and won't have a free one to work the zipper."

"Sounds like you have this all planned out."

"I do. Maybe. If I can screw up the courage to do it. Doing it in a store in front of people I don't know is one thing. Doing it do a coworker is another."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Wait until lunchtime when there aren't very many people in the office and then have it happen when I walk past his desk," she said as she sat down and refastened the little pin. I stepped over behind her as she sat at the table and leaned down over her. I gently kissed her neck and then her earlobe before reaching for the front of her dress. I cupped both breasts, squeezing them slightly and letting my thumbs slide back and forth over where I knew her nipples were. "You trying to get me turned on? You're doing a damn good job if you are."

"Uh huh," I said softly, sliding my hands up farther. I reached for the front of her dress and carefully undid the little pin. I tossed the pin onto the table in front of her. "If you wanna do this, you might as well do it right. Now you really won't know when it'll happen, will you?"

"It could come open any time. All the pull has to do is work its way up a little more."

"Uh huh. That's the idea, isn't it?" I asked before kissing her on the neck again. I reached around and gently tugged the zipper pull up a little more, pulling it above the spot with the missing teeth. I left it there and walked around the table to sit down and eat. The dress stayed closed until she got up from the table to clear her dishes away, at which time it split about half way down the front. She smiled at me and let the dress top spread, the zipper slowly separating all the way down her front until there was only a tiny bit at the bottom still attached. "Damn that looks sexy," I said as she pulled it apart to fix the zipper so she could leave for work.

"What the dress?"

"And the bare pussy!" I said with appreciation. I'd suggested she shave once years ago, which she did, but she didn't like having to shave it every day to keep the stubble away, and eventually let it grow back. I was glad she had chosen to shave it on her own. I hoped David appreciated what he was about to admire. With her dress once again fixed, and the safety pin still laying on the table she headed out the door for work. I followed about fifteen minutes later, having a somewhat shorter drive to work.

The picture she sent me shortly after lunch wasn't much of a surprise. It suggested that she had accomplished her goal. She was sitting in her desk chair, swiveled around to face the wall. I could see the other desks in the background but no one sitting at them. The dress was open all the way to her waist, pulled apart so that her big soft tits were complexly exposed. The text that followed the picture a couple moments later said it all. "Can't wait to tell you. Worked even better than I planned. God I want you here to fuck me right now!"

Yeah. I wished I was there as well. Looking at her sitting there half dressed in the office was making be pretty horny as well.

I couldn't help myself but to look back at her picture periodically through the afternoon, which of course left me with an almost perpetual hard-on. Not that it mattered. Working from home was great as long as you could get at the information you needed from home. Unfortunately for me, my job required a bit more hands on, so I was one of the very few people that was working from the office. The vast majority of my co-workers were staying home, working in their pajamas, only coming in to work on rare occasions.

About two I got a face time request from my wife. I answered it and saw my wife walking down a hallway, her dress open enough for her tits to be sticking out. "I just couldn't wait any longer," she said as she walked, making sure that the camera was pointing at her bouncing breasts.r"

https://taylor-icelys-initial-project.webflow.io/

https://cont.ws/@kanocurry/1930780

https://muliwuwo.substack.com/p/andy-comes

https://mix.com/yiqacovi

https://xepipovu.edublogs.org/2021/03/03/homer-cozart/

https://603f1386c8e5f.site123.me/blog/kenny-brittingham

https://sitebuilder124212.dynadot.com/

http://riyofede.pbworks.com/w/page/143491101/FrontPage

http://bbs.co.99.com/member.php?u=452846

https://mihanvideo.com/yusibuso

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Perverse Japanese Game Show

An Evening with Friends 02: Theme Night

Bill and Jeans Adventures